What are you looking for?
The first step in searching for a property is set the parameters of location, size, age, and budget.
What should you look for in a property?
- Accessibility: The property should be located in a convenient place that is accessible by road and public transport.
- Nearby Facilities: Things like grocery store, school, restaurants and workplace should be close by.
- Upcoming Projects: Any upcoming projects can positively impact the value of the property.
Are they any hidden costs?
Before signing the document with the developer, go over the payment structure and schedule. For any property that is sold by the Meenakshi Group, there are no hidden costs attached.
What factors should you consider when taking a home loan?
- Avail of a loan from a reputed financial institute.
- A processing fee will be charged by most financial institutions.
- The Rate of Interest is between 10.25% - 12.50% depending on the tenure, fixed/floating rate and credentials of the borrower.
- You can opt for a fixed or floating rate.
- Tenure of the Home loan can be between 05-30 years.
- Some of the institutions will finance the cost for the interiors too.
What documents do you need for a home loan?
- Salary Certificate
- Form 16 for last 3 years
- TDS for last 3 years
- Bank statements for 1 year
- Professional qualification certificates
- Proof of Age - Passport/Driving License
- Residence proof – Ration Card/Passport/Aadhar Card
- Photographs – Duly Signed